Celebrating the creative mix between work and play
Monday, 8 November 2010
Next time you buy at Amazon
This blog in Le Monde Diplomatique takes the french marxian dialectic brilliantly to Amazon's business model. Huge profits for the owners, exploitation and precarious conditions for the workers, they say. Stimulating perspective when all we usually here from Anazon analysts is about long tails and rights deals. Why don't we get this kind of journalism in Britain ?
À ce stade, ça n'est plus une crise — même scélérate. C'est le Grand
Alignement : un événement multifactoriel, isotrope (ça vient de tous les
côtés), sat...
I'm getting old enough now that thinking about what I want my obituary to
say is not some vague hypothetical but instead is something visible on the
hori...
There’s a modern analogy coming here, but first some history… When we were
in Crete recently we visited the ancient site of Knossos. Dating back to
around ...
Irena Cronin and I are seeing huge shifts coming as autonomous vehicles get
to the point where they are driving around San Francisco without humans. We
rec...
I found this comment by Kim Solga in response to Margaret Wente's
despicable rant about the Quebec student protestors and thought I should
post it here. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment