Celebrating the creative mix between work and play
Monday, 4 July 2011
African mobile predictions
Rudy de Waele has collected five predictions from a wide range of African mobile entrepreneurs and visionaries. They consensually point to a very exciting african mobile future.
À ce stade, ça n'est plus une crise — même scélérate. C'est le Grand
Alignement : un événement multifactoriel, isotrope (ça vient de tous les
côtés), sat...
Oh, is it that time of the year again?
Everything I do is a learning experience, so my 'top learning tools' are
basically 'my top tools'. So what am I us...
There’s a modern analogy coming here, but first some history… When we were
in Crete recently we visited the ancient site of Knossos. Dating back to
around ...
Irena Cronin and I are seeing huge shifts coming as autonomous vehicles get
to the point where they are driving around San Francisco without humans. We
rec...
I found this comment by Kim Solga in response to Margaret Wente's
despicable rant about the Quebec student protestors and thought I should
post it here. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment